All appointments, notes, feedback and goals are logged on a driving app which you can have access to free of charge. Parents and partners can also have access (for a small charge) to review progress and focus on specific areas highlighted if going out practicing at home.
The Pupil App
Features for New Learners
Quickly and easily access all the information needed to learn to drive.
- Lessons delivered and booked with credit hours
- Driving syllabus progress
- Payment history with in-app pay buttons (optional)
- Lesson gap booking (optional)
- Theory and practical test dates
- Resources area consisting of relevant links
- Lesson reminders 24 hours beforehand
- GDPR compliant
Dual Reflective Logs
Instructor & pupil compile the reflective log at the end of each lesson. Recoded digitally, we no longer need to carry paperwork with anyone’s personal details around in the car anymore which is a big security issue these days.
For driving lessons in Formby, Woodvale, Ainsdale, Hillside, Birkdale & Southport areas all you need is Jaynes Driving school.
Manual dual-control cars & Southport Test center only.